Our Management Programs
PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT:
By leveraging long term care industry expertise and the use of technology-driven solutions, our e-commerce consultants assist clients with the identification and implementation of procurement opportunities and operational efficiencies in the following areas:
- Records & Retention
- Invoice Processing
- Medical Waste
- Solid Waste
- Support Surfaces
As an industry leader, our focus on direct, indirect and service procurement best practices results in significant overall expense reductions, creates sustainable efficiencies in the client’s budgeting, purchasing and invoice management processes, ensures the uniformity and quality of clinical care across the client organization and safeguards the client’s physical plant and equipment therein.
- Spend Analysis
- Strategic Sourcing of Products, Vendors & Services
- Contracting & Negotiation
- Supplier Onboarding
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Liaison Between Suppliers, Client Executives & Facilities
- Deployment & Maintenance of eProcurement Platforms
- Preferred Product Formulary Development
- Procurement & Payables Process Improvement
- Utility & Waste Oversight
- Procurement Process Compliance Management
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Goals and objectives of a project need to be clearly defined and documented. Then those objectives need to be managed and tracked to ensure success. This is what the HCN project management team strives for with each new project.
- The HCN IT team has several years of experience managing and staffing project teams, and we use our past experiences to improve project management processes all the time.
- In this day and age everyone wants everything done as quickly as possible. One of the most challenging aspects of a project is managing the time of the project resources along with the demands of operational expectations. Scheduling project tasks in a realistic timeline is one of the primary jobs of the project management team.